What do you think about when I say routine? Do you make yourself do certain things each day to make sure it goes well? If you do then that would be a routine. It may be as simple as getting up early and having the quiet moment with a cup of coffee before the children get up.
School is starting soon for many people around the country. This is when you need to make yourself a routine to make your life a little smoother. A routine in a family’s home can save time and stress. A routine will make you more organized. It is best to have a routine for many things for a family. Last thing you need when getting ready to go somewhere is running around the house looking for something.
Routine For Parents
- Set out children’s clothes the night before.
- Get up early enough to do breakfast and get kids ready for school.
- Check the kids homework in the mornings before school to make sure it is done.
- When children get home from school, have a special routine set up for homework time.
- Set up special rules for spending time with friends and doing chores around the house.
- Make sure the school bags are at a designated place the night before school. This way not running around looking for them.
Routine of Bloggers
Each blogger has their own routine that one might follow each day. It is best sometimes to stick with so one’s day go flow smoothly.
- Checking emails
- Replying to comments left on the blog
- Pinning any posts to Pinterest
- Composing new posts for the blog
- Update old blog posts
- Adding blog posts to Linky parties
- Scheduling posts on Social media sites like Facebook or Twitter