1. Visit Twitter when Facebook goes down, that is where everyone is. I go there to schedule posts but that’s not the only thing. If you follow #facebookdown on twitter, you will be entertained for a long time, as a matter of fact, I just laughed so hard my ribs hurt but reading some of them.
2. Visit Pinterest, I hear you can find great things there. I am sure you will be inspired to share a recipe or make it, share a craft or go make it. I love Pinterest and I visit it pretty much daily.
3. Go enjoy the great outdoors. I hear that there are still trails you can go walk, and parks you can visit, I am sure the kids would love that. I also think you might enjoy doing a little fishing, it’s so relaxing. Don’t worry, if Facebook comes back up, I am sure you will have your phone, I know I would be checking if I had mine.
4. Read a book. This is something I try and do from time to time but you can actually get a least a chapter in while Facebook is down.
5. Read a blog, I hear there are some good ones out there, like this one. There are so many to choose from like lifestyle, frugal, blogging, just to name a few.
6. Take a nap if you are tired.
7. Go shopping. If you are needing to go grab a few items that you need or just want to go gift shopping, now is the time.
8. Go cook – Do you have a dessert you want to make for after dinner, you could make it a little early.
9. Go clean house. I am sure there is something that needs cleaning, always is. Now is the time to go knock it out.
10. Go do the laundry. There is always something dirty around here and I am sure you have some too. Go start the washer and get them done.